Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Not scrobbling from grooveshark.

• Not scrobbling from grooveshark.

I'm logged in both places, the songs I listen don't even show, and aren't scrobbled either. Can someone help me out?

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2012, 17:37
    Do the artist- or track-names contain an ampersand (&-sign) in either fields? I noticed Grooveshark stopped scrobbling tracks like that a week ago (one of the reasons I'm currently subscribed here).

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
  • nope they don't have any. :/ I see. I use every service I can as a complement to know more music, it seems like it's working again now

• nope. not scrobbling now.

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 14:17
    I've just tried it in Win7 + Firefox 13.0 + ABP + Stylish + Greasemonkey and the tracks scrobbled. Also tried it in Chrome 17.0 + ABP and it works as well. Looks like it's not Last.fm related :)

Try the following:

* Temporarily try a different browser just to test if it's related to that.

* Disable all add-ons/extensions in your current browser like ABP/Script-blocker and Greasemonkey (the new version of that one is bugged for some people), empty your browser cache and do a cold reboot.

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.