Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Scrobbling ipod from a computer other than the one it is synced to.

• Sydward sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2012, 22:22

Scrobbling ipod from a computer other than the one it is synced to.

Is there any way to do this? My laptop died awhile ago, so I obviously can't scrobble from it anymore. I was wondering if there was any way that I could possibly get my scrobbles from my ipod without spending a few hundred dollars rebuilding my laptop. I'd even be willing to pay for someone to develop something to do this, as long as it's reasonable and it works. I'm sure there's upwards of 20,000 scrobbles on my ipod and I'd really love to have them counted.

• dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2012, 11:54
    2 weeks..

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
    • Babs_05 sa...
    • 9 maj 2012, 12:01
    ^^ you have a 2 week grace period within which to submit these scrobbles.

Apple don't encourage this with their products, but as I recall, there are workarounds. Try the Apple Support forums first and take it from there https://discussions.apple.com/community/ipod

• Sydward sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2012, 19:40
    What do you mean a two week grace period? So you're saying, if I plug the ipod into a different computer with last.fm installed it should scrobble, as long as it's within two weeks? How are they going to know when my computer died in the first place, to see when two weeks is up?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.