Forum » Last.fm Client Support

desktop beta replaced scrobbler

• mkwh sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 12:24

desktop beta replaced scrobbler

I downloaded the new desktop beta and I guess it took the place of my scrobbler, I didnt notice until now when I tried to reinstall the scrobbler.

I've deleted the desktop beta and I'm installing scrobbler again, hopefully that fixes my problem scrobbling iTunes. the desktop beta was buggy (as you said it would be, and I expected so it's nbd) and after a few days I couldn't use it at all. It stopped playing my radio and even after closing and re opening it didn't help.

I still look forward to the complete desktop thing :)

• Babs_05 sa...
    • 5 maj 2012, 12:35
    Might be caused by residual files. See this post for instructions on a complete uninstall/reinstall: http://www.last.fm/forum/34905/_/2039241/1#f18085493

• My only issue so far is that it displays redundant tracks while I'm still playing them; i.e., once the gauge reaches 50% the track is scrobbled but still playing, so on my last.fm profile it looks like I "just finished listening" to the song and am listening to it again, even though it's just... still playing.

Not a major issue or gripe, but a detail I thought might be worth pointing out.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.