Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Last.fm Desktop Application Beta Not Scrobbling

• brant885 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2012, 23:29

Last.fm Desktop Application Beta Not Scrobbling

When i listen to a track the counter goes up to 7 seconds then back to 0 it wont go past 7 seconds ! anyone else having this issue ?

• I've had a similar issue.
    Whenever something's played from Last.fm radio etc the counter goes further and actually shows the whole song, but every time I listen to something on iTunes (10.6.1.7) the counter only goes as far as 5 seconds and never actually scrobbles the track.
    The old Last.fm scrobbler seems to still be installed and when I've tried closing the Beta version (2.1.18), and have opened the old version, it has appeared to scrobble some of my tracks (although it never actually says that it has and the play count doesnt go up on my profile).

I've tried reinstalling the iTunes plug ins and that hasn't helped.
    (The computer I'm using at the moment is a windows XP- for some reason I can't set up last.fm on my laptop).

• Please post bug reports for the new client version in the Audioscrobbler Beta forum.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.