Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Scrobbling suddenly stopped working.

• Scrobbling suddenly stopped working.

I just changed my computer and got one with windows 7 (64 bits) and installed the last.fm scrobbler. First, I had a problem with the time zone, got it fixed and then everything seemed to work fine, but since April 16th none of the songs I listen to appear on my last.fm profile. The weird thing is that if I get into my profile, I see the song that's currently playing, but this one doesn't make it to the charts and when I visit the link to that song, it says I never played it.

I tried all the things I saw on threads about this, re-installed the last.fm software, re-installed winamp, changed my password, cheycked out my firewall settings, nothing worked...

I hate the light of day
    I'm happy when it rains...

Wait for me, I'll see you in HELL.
  • Try the new client version. Note: You will need to uninstall the old version.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • @Ziomek2000: Thank you very much :)

It's finally working again!

I hate the light of day

• It stopped scrobbling again...

I hate the light of day

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.