Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Problem Scrobbling - with both Winamp and Foobar

• Problem Scrobbling - with both Winamp and Foobar

I read the whole Problems Scrobbling and I didn't find anything that could help me.

I'm using Last.fm's latest version for windows 1.5.4.27091, Winamp 5.5 and Foobar 9.0.4 and the right plug-ins about them. I see my tracks as "Now playing", they are cached in the Diagnostics, I tried to reconnect, then I uninstalled and installed last.fm again, I restarted, I did everything possible. They still won't scrobble.

I'm using AVG antivirus, can this be the reason?

Thank you in advance.

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 8 apr 2012, 00:19

Re: Problem Scrobbling - with both Winamp and Foobar

highway_blues said:
    I'm using AVG antivirus, can this be the reason?
    Nope. I have been using AVG longer than I've used Last.fm, and it has not interfered with scrobbling.

Have you tried logging out and logging in again, perhaps in conjunction with changing your password?

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • I tried. Nothing again. It's the same with foobar and I have no idea what's going on.

• Try the new client version. Note: You will need to uninstall the old version.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Yep, it's okay now. Thanks :)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.