Forum » Last.fm Client Support

8tracks scrobbles

• almorale sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 feb 2012, 19:10

8tracks scrobbles

Is there any way the scrobbler can be slightly changed so it will scrobble what we listen to from 8tracks not just The Hype Machine? That would be SWEEET!

[luchis]
  • You mean 8tracks.com right? You can! Go to Settings > External accounts on the website.

• samp77 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 mar 2012, 20:17
    I cannot scrobble from 8tracks.com too!
    I have tried going to settings> external accounts, but no results :(

• liftarn sa...
    • Wiki Moderator
    • 4 mar 2012, 21:32
    I tried just now and it works for me.
    If you go to your 8tracks profile page does it show a small Last.fm symbol and your Last.fm user name?

Please do yourself and Last.fm a favour and fix your tags. The easiest way is to use Musicbrainz Picard.
    • samp77 sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 mar 2012, 04:38
    Yes, it does. But when I go to Last.fm it does not scrobble the tracks that I listened from 8tracks. However it can scrobble any music I play on Winamp!

• liftarn sa...
    • Wiki Moderator
    • 9 mar 2012, 07:47
    Strange. It looks like it might be something at 8tracks so you should perhaps ask them to look into it.

Please do yourself and Last.fm a favour and fix your tags. The easiest way is to use Musicbrainz Picard.
  • So when I first used 8tracks it scrobbles my plays, later on it doesn't. Can anyone troubleshoot this for me?. Thanks.

• today I'm having the same problem again

• ArcaneSanctuary said:
    So when I first used 8tracks it scrobbles my plays, later on it doesn't. Can anyone troubleshoot this for me?. Thanks.

same here for me too. i did all settings> external accounts a couple of days ago and it worked for only a day. Now it does not scrobble any tracks that I listened from 8tracks both from the site, and the app from iPhone.

Lo-Fi or Die

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.