Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Not scrobbling all the plays of one song

• labelman sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 dec 2011, 09:15

Not scrobbling all the plays of one song

I just found out that out of the 115 plays of Jet Lag by Simple Plan (played on my iPhone) only 34 have been scrobbled what should I do?

• I have done something similar except the numbers were 147 (of the same track) and 50.

I have checked the scrobbler's client logs (on a Mac). The scrobbles it submits are much less than they should/could be. I don't know if this is deliberate or a bug. I tried to explain/comment on/ask about this in this post. So far people have viewed but no-one official has commented, and I doubt they will.

If you are experiencing this unhappy situation, I am not sure you can do anything.

• lll__ sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 mar 2012, 23:13
    I've got the same problem. I listen to my 3rd gen iPod Touch for maybe 6-7 hours before hooking it back in & only 30ish tracks get scrobbled------iTunes updates the play count just fine but the scrobbler doesn't pick up on all of them for some reason.

• lll__ sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2012, 20:23
    Also (for example), the Scrobbler says it has found 172 plays but only submits 163.

• rebecka_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2012, 14:23
    I have the same problem! The scrobbler told me that it had found 57 plays, but only 13 were submitted to my profile. Annoying. Also, some of the tracks I've listened to aren't detected at all. :/

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.