Forum » Last.fm Client Support

iPod submission problem

• iPod submission problem

My iPod used to submit all tracks onto last.fm when I plugged it in to my computer

In the last two weeks, however, my iPod is no longer submitting any tracks to last.fm

I know there can't be any tracks submitted before the iPod is plugged into the computer, and I'm positive there have not been. The iPod songs are just no longer being submitted onto last.fm despite being registered in iTunes as being played.

If it matters, I'm using the basic last.fm scrobbler on a Windows. Does anyone know why this is happening recently?

• My best guess is that you use iTunes, and that your problem started the first time after you upgrade from iTunes 6 to iTunes 7.

Have patience until staff managed to work this out in a next update, or use a seperate program like AudioPod to do your iPod-submissions before starting iTunes.

Remember to say "thank you" for the things you haven't had
  • You are correct, it seems as if that was when the problems first started.

Is this a problem for everyone with iTunes 7, or could reinstalling iTunes 7 potentially repair the problem?

• There are (as far as I know (winamp-user)) a few glitches with iTunes 7. Try searching this forum... ;)

Remember to say "thank you" for the things you haven't had
    • zan5hin sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 okt 2006, 15:37

iPod Submission

I have never been able to get my iPod played tracks to submit?

How was it working before iTunes 7? Do I need to create a special playlist or something to capture the iPod tracks played so that the last.fm plug-in will upload them?

Thanks
    mark

i don't believe i understand all i know about this...
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.