Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Client not starting with iTunes/WinXP

• Client not starting with iTunes/WinXP

So, when I launch iTunes, the client doesn't automatically launch with it, like it apparently should. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both, as well as rebooted, and nothing's worked. What's going on?

If you know the name of the felony being committed, press one. To choose from a list of felonies, press two. If you are being murdered or are calling from a rotary phone, please stay on the line. You have selected "regicide"! If you know the name of the king or queen being murdered, press one.
  • Anyone? :(

If you know the name of the felony being committed, press one. To choose from a list of felonies, press two. If you are being murdered or are calling from a rotary phone, please stay on the line. You have selected "regicide"! If you know the name of the king or queen being murdered, press one.
  • Has the client detected iTunes and installed the plugin for it? Haven't got any other ideas...

Want to listen to your playlists on last.fm? Have a look at TagBar
  • transcendentalA said:
    Has the client detected iTunes and installed the plugin for it? Haven't got any other ideas...

Yeah it has. Everything else is fine regarding the client, it just doesn't launch when I open iTunes.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.