Forum » Last.fm Client Support

I have to reinstall Last.fm everytime I go ito WMP

• mrmoo182 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 okt 2006, 19:50

I have to reinstall Last.fm everytime I go ito WMP

The plug-in disappears everytime, and i need to keep on reinstalling it. Help!

---

RIP Dimebag
  • what do you mean by "disappears"? and, what do you mean by "everytime"..? please specify your problem a bit more...

...by chance, does it mean that your last.fm isn't visible when you start your media player? if the answer is yes, then my answer is, it might be out of the screen and you need to get it back. check this thread, a fix is described there.

sharevari said:
    It remembers the window position, so could you have moved it off the screen at some time? Try right-clicking on it in the taskbar, selecting Move, and then using the arrow keys to see if it will move it onto the screen.

• mrmoo182 sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 okt 2006, 20:13
    What i meant was that the plug-in uninstalls itself everytime i exit WMP, thus me requiring to install it again

---

RIP Dimebag
  • no idea... anyway, lozzd says, it could be "unticking" itself every time ... which windows media player does if it doesnt shut down properly ... so ask the user if it actually is disappearing and not just unticking itself. isn't it your case by chance..?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.