Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Client will not accept password on OS X 10.4.8

• Client will not accept password on OS X 10.4.8

I'm currently moving from Xp to OS X, downloaded and installed the client but when I open it, it continually tells me that my password is wrong, despite the fact I can log in on the web to my dashboard, I've tried changing the password several times as well as downloading the client again but still hit the same problem.

Any ideas?

thanks

• im getting the same problem too... anyone can help?

• guiville sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 okt 2006, 08:23
    Same here, running OSX 10.4.8

• im getting a problem with the client to on osx.10.4.8 where it asks for your username and password but closes before you have a chance to enter them :S :(

• guiville sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 okt 2006, 13:21
    I've had to re-install version 1.0.5 of the player, works OK now. Just a shame I can't use the latest version.

• dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 okt 2006, 14:24
    try disabling firewalls / proxies

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
  • took out proxies, tried using earlier versions, even created a new account but continually get the same probelm, anyone who works there willing to help?

• I had the same thing - the only way I got it to work was to close iTunes first, launch the client and login, and THEN launch iTunes.

• siliconmeadow's workaround worked for me... thanks

no idea what the problem is with that... i did an "erase and install" last night on this system and the last.fm plugin was the first non-apple piece of software i installed... if there's a conflict someplace it's system level.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.