Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Itunes 7, "program files" and excluded directories

• Itunes 7, "program files" and excluded directories

Hi,

I have been seeing the 'nothing submits with itunes 7' issue, and the reported workaround on the forums solved it, namely, adding 'program files' (or the location of the last.fm installation, wherever that may be) to the list of directories to submit from.

However, that's turned up another issue, namely tracks are now being submitted from directories explicitly excluded. In my case, that's the itunes podcasts directory, so it's quite noticeable when it happens.

I have updated both the client and the plugins to the latest versions.

Summary: Removing the last.fm installation directory from the list, results in no submissions at all, reinstating it results in tracks from all directories being submitted, including those that are not enabled.

• gothick sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 okt 2006, 19:19
    I haven't had the Program Files issue (possibly unsurprising, bearing in mind I'm using a Mac!) but I'm also seeing tracks being scrobbled even though their directory is specifically turned off in the scrobbling directories list. This is with iTunes 7.0.1.

Specifically, it keeps on scrobbling my podcasts, even though everything under the iTunes podcast directory in the hierarchy is deselected.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.