Forum » In the News

Miami man tries to eat homeless man (Zombie Attack?)

• Miami man tries to eat homeless man (Zombie Attack?)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18241494

Other sites are already going the sensationalism route but eh. I can't wait for my friend to vacation here next month, this will freak her out badly.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 maj 2012, 09:32
    Well, it does have the hallmarks of a zombie attack in fairness. Who can define zomb-ism?

There are many forms of it and they all involve drugs.

I think it's sensationalist because in popular culture - film, TV and comics they are flesh-eating mutants, transformed by a virus.

This is as terrifying to witness as any zombie attack.

• I feel so sorry for the victim, supposedly a former 'outstanding student' who became schizophrenic and has spent over 30 years on the streets only for this to happen...

• He was on PCP and this isn't the first time someone on PCP has done this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch#Murder_and_lawsuit
    The victim was found in her apartment by a friend. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Tooth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. An eyewitness reported that, when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street and screaming at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach that was not his own

• sgath92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 15:31
    WhitePigGoHome said:
    He was on PCP

The local police down there can't keep their story straight about what he is on. They've named off three different drugs so far ranging from PCP to "bad lsd" and bathsalts.

I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being bath salts.

• estuaay sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 02:23
    There was also another Zombie attack.. but this time in Texas. Apocalypse anyone? lol.

"A dream only exists to come true. I can't say it's out of reach until I've tried."
  • sgath92 said:
    The local police down there can't keep their story straight about what he is on. They've named off three different drugs so far ranging from PCP to "bad lsd" and bathsalts..

It's mostly the media making reports without the facts. There is no point in saying what he was on, the initial reports were blabbering on about LSD but without a toxicology test done, I see no reason to make any claim. Not sure if one has been done/released yet.

• FWBTS sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 10:37
    Has anybody seen the pictures? There's none of the guy's face left save for his chin, one eye and his nose bones. It's the most horrendous thing- I never thought I'd see anything like that.

The police are saying that he was conscious throughout the whole attack, which reportedly last 20 minutes. I'm struggling to see how that's possible. Surely you would just pass out after about 5 minutes from the pain?

• dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 18:22
    FWBTS said:
    Has anybody seen the pictures? There's none of the guy's face left save for his chin, one eye and his nose bones. It's the most horrendous thing- I never thought I'd see anything like that.

The police are saying that he was conscious throughout the whole attack, which reportedly last 20 minutes. I'm struggling to see how that's possible. Surely you would just pass out after about 5 minutes from the pain?

not if you were also high as a kite.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
    • dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 18:22
    mm double

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 apr 2013, 03:04
    sgath92 said:
    I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being bath salts.
    As much as I like poking fun at the whole designer drug market and the dorks who just can't get any otherwise, something about these cases just screams of 'rabies'. Gotta be a follow-up regarding autopsy results somewhere...

• spam

spam

Redigerad av Babs_05 den 8 apr 2013, 10:37
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.