Forum » In the News

Marian Price being interned says SDLP's Alban Maginness

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 23:31

Marian Price being interned says SDLP's Alban Maginness

BBC

SDLP justice spokesman Alban Maginness has accused the secretary of state of interning dissident republican Marian Price without trial...

...Last week a judge dismissed charges against Price and three men arising from an Easter commemoration...

...She was jailed for the IRA bombing of the Old Bailey in London in 1973, and last year the NI Secretary revoked her release from prison on licence...

...."They appoint a counsel, an outside barrister, to represent her on that - her own defence counsel can't even look at the intelligence report. How is that due process."

Read More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-18049635

Another case of British internment?

It is a shame when justice powers are meant to be devolved to the North, the Secretary of State revokes her licence, even when she was released with no conditions placed on her. It begs the question - what licence?

Just seems like they're imprisoning a sick woman, who can't attend trial and can't keep her own counsel.

• lawynd sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 14 maj 2012, 17:22
    Bugger off, I'm not letting you slide this one through without comment. She's an evil person who was released on conditions and she's broken them at least twice in the last few years - Massereene and the bullshit she came out with at the Derry Easter Rising rally. If you break the conditions of your licence you do not pass go, you do not collect £200; you go straight to jail. That's the law and she can rot there as far as I'm concerned.

Also, if she was so sick, shouldn't she have died by now, given that she was released 32 years ago on compassionate grounds? Pull the other one mate, it's got bells on.

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
    • dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 maj 2012, 18:36
    But, the British are just so very evil that every little thing they do to the Irish has imperialistic, dictatorial overtones.

Fucking joke half the stuff posted.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.