Forum » In the News

"Dinosaur wind" warmed the prehistoric Earth :)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 12:34

"Dinosaur wind" warmed the prehistoric Earth :)

Giant dinosaurs could have warmed the planet with their flatulence, say researchers.

By scaling up the digestive wind of cows, they estimate that the population of dinosaurs - as a whole - produced 520 million tonnes of gas annually.

They suggest the gas could have been a key factor in the warm climate 150 million years ago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/17953792

• Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 18:27
    Awe inspiring stuff!

Also, Dinosaur Wind sounds like a witch house band.

• lawynd sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 7 maj 2012, 18:28
    Jurassic Flatulence?

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 18:31
    lawynd said:
    Jurassic Flatulence?

• Användare
    • 9 maj 2012, 13:06
    I am working on my own extinction plan involving the same method.

• Bloopy sa...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 11 maj 2012, 01:41
    Selfsurprise said:
    Also, Dinosaur Wind sounds like a witch house band.
    There must be a fine line between witch house and T. Rex meets Earth, Wind & Fire.

• Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 11:02
    Incidently, lets just suppose I started a shit noise project and just suppose i'm being deathly serious, would anyone object to me using Dinosaur Wind as an actual and totally real and no-at-all-made-up band name?

• Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 12:06
    Grab it for your usage, selfsurprise :D
    Plus any others we've put on GD forums like the ones with loads of triangles and APL symbols in...

• Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 13:09
    wooity said:
    Grab it for your usage, selfsurprise :D
    Plus any others we've put on GD forums like the ones with loads of triangles and APL symbols in...

ⱭǂȠῼςѦѴЃ ϢϟйѢ

:3

• Re: "Dinosaur wind" warmed the prehistoric Earth :)

wooity said:

Giant dinosaurs could have warmed the planet with their flatulence, say researchers.

By scaling up the digestive wind of cows, they estimate that the population of dinosaurs - as a whole - produced 520 million tonnes of gas annually.

They suggest the gas could have been a key factor in the warm climate 150 million years ago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/17953792

There was also something this week that their flatulence created global warming and killed them all. Total rubbish IMO, LOL

"I never picked cotton"
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.