Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Feature Request for the Scrobbler

• Feature Request for the Scrobbler

I usually scrobble while on the net. Could someone add in a feature that shows when a song is scrobbled while the scrobbler is minimized?

I have to stop what I am doing when scrobbling a whole album to advance to the next track. If I could just look at the minimized window and see that it has been scrobbled I could easily advance because wmp has play controls on hover-over.

Not a big deal but it would be a nice feature for me.

If there is already a way to advance the scrobbling to the next track like that can someone teach this old dog a new trick?

Thanx!

I love instruments. I hear a song for the instrumental work and the words come second, always second.
    • percy74 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2012, 16:07

Re: Feature Request for the Scrobbler

tomishereagain said:
    ...I have to stop what I am doing when scrobbling a whole album to advance to the next track.

If there is already a way to advance the scrobbling to the next track like that can someone teach this old dog a new trick?

Not sure what you mean here. As you play an album (or playlist or whatever) the scrobbler automatically scrobbles each track after either 50% of the track (or whatever you've set it to) has played, or after 4 minutes, whichever comes first.

• dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 12:42
    why not just listen to the music and it will automatically scrobble as percy says.

• headey sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jun 2012, 19:16
    dankine said:
    why not just listen to the music and it will automatically scrobble as percy says.
    +1
    Yes I'd encourage you to just enjoy the music you're listening too.
    If a track isn't worthy of listening to in full I wouldn't personally deem it worthy of being allocated a scrobble.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.
    Ludwig Wittgenstein
    -but how boring life would be

headey cocktail
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.