Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Feature Request for the Scrobbler

• Feature Request for the Scrobbler

I usually scrobble while on the net. Could someone add in a feature that shows when a song is scrobbled while the scrobbler is minimized?

I have to stop what I am doing when scrobbling a whole album to advance to the next track. If I could just look at the minimized window and see that it has been scrobbled I could easily advance because wmp has play controls on hover-over.

Not a big deal but it would be a nice feature for me.

If there is already a way to advance the scrobbling to the next track like that can someone teach this old dog a new trick?

Thanx!

I love instruments. I hear a song for the instrumental work and the words come second, always second.
    • percy74 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2012, 16:07

Re: Feature Request for the Scrobbler

tomishereagain said:
    ...I have to stop what I am doing when scrobbling a whole album to advance to the next track.

If there is already a way to advance the scrobbling to the next track like that can someone teach this old dog a new trick?

Not sure what you mean here. As you play an album (or playlist or whatever) the scrobbler automatically scrobbles each track after either 50% of the track (or whatever you've set it to) has played, or after 4 minutes, whichever comes first.

• dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jun 2012, 12:42
    why not just listen to the music and it will automatically scrobble as percy says.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
    • headey sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jun 2012, 19:16
    dankine said:
    why not just listen to the music and it will automatically scrobble as percy says.
    +1
    Yes I'd encourage you to just enjoy the music you're listening too.
    If a track isn't worthy of listening to in full I wouldn't personally deem it worthy of being allocated a scrobble.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.
    Ludwig Wittgenstein
    -but how boring life would be

headey cocktail
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.