Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Last Fm Was Cool, now a big dissapointment.

• Last Fm Was Cool, now a big dissapointment.

I became a huge fan Last Fm when it first came to the Xbox 360, I like to log in quite frequently and listen to music wherever i go. One of the main reasons i like Last FM is because the advertisements where so short and came on so seldom that it was really enjoyable to listen to, but just recently the advertisements have gotten out of control, and are coming on every few minutes. I know that everyone feels my pain with commercials/advertisements, and i know i am not the only one that is noticing this. If these commercials continue, i will no longer be interested in listening. Free music is cool and all, but at the cost of loud annoying commercials, its become a burden to put it on.

• dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 maj 2012, 19:16
    ads/subscription

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 29 maj 2012, 01:50

Re: Last Fm Was Cool, now a big dissapointment.

IronGreek said:
    I know that everyone feels my pain with commercials/advertisements, and i know i am not the only one that is noticing this
    What advertisements?

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • didnt see any or was interrupted by any, but im from croatia so maybe its country dependent..

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.