Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Mass Delete Albums/songs

• iPowers sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 23:15

Mass Delete Albums/songs

I know at times when I have songs i don't want i just delete multiple, and ya I can go through each one one by one, but I thought of suggesting this in case others wanted this too.

I think it'd be awesome for either:

1. When you select an album, there is an option that says delete whole album so you can get rid of all the songs from a particular album of a band. Kind of like how you look at the plays from an artist and there is the "remove artist from your library" on top. It'd be like that, but for albums.

2. Instead of having a button to click with options, one being to delete, it'd be cool to have boxes next to songs to check multiple songs. That way, if someone wants multiple songs to make as playlists or songs to get deleted rather than doing it one by one, they can by checking it.

• Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.