Forum » Feedback and Ideas

A few ideas...

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 maj 2012, 11:51

A few ideas...

I think some of these have been suggested before but, Staff, you really need to implement them. I haven't seen a new last.fm feature in months, there needs to be progress!

1. Custom Artist library photo

Users can never agree on which photo is the best one for an artist. The main reason they care is because of how it appears in their library. Therefore, would it not make sense to make a little cog button the size of the little play button on each of the artist block things on the user page, visible only to the owner of that account, which, when clicked, gave you a popup where you can enter the URL of the picture's last.fm page. Everyone is happy!

2. "Play on Rdio" very simple one. On track pages it gives you the option to play on either Spotify or Deezer; it'd be great if you added rdio to that.

3. Let us reset our artist libraries. When we reset our accounts, it doesn't remove artists from our libraries, just our plays of them. This is extremely annoying. Perhaps also let us clear our "Loved" tracks.

4. Stop artists from locking artist photos. They've proven time and time again that they have awful taste in them and it removes the community input that is so vital on last.fm. Not to mention the fact that the label NEVER returns to update or change it!

5. Let us report incorrect tracklists on album pages. Labels have also proven time and time again that they are incapable of providing correct tracklists, so at least let us report errors so they can be changed, if you won't let us edit them ourselves.

That's it for now.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av Ziomek2000 den 17 maj 2012, 21:02
  • nice ideas, i totally support 5 and 1 :)
    and a plus: if a label DON'T upload the tracklist, us fans should upload ourselves

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.