Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Idea for a new feature! (Tag)

• larzern sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 apr 2012, 21:53

Hi. This is my first post in the forum and I hope you all will like my idea!

So, lets say you're hanging out with your friends. You could be doing anything, playing some video games, drinking some beer, smoking some, well yeah, you get the drill. Anyway, there you are, listening to good music, basically having a good time. The problem is, well, your friend, the guy named Johnny is getting all the plays on last.fm! Then you think: "I wish there was something I could do." You could be a evil genius and log in to your last.fm, but I've got another solution:
    It would be awesome to have a feature where you could tag your friends, or in this case Johnny could tag me. So instead of Johnny over there getting all the plays, he could tag me and Carl (Carl is a friend as well).

It would be something like this:
    A button which says i.e. "Who are you hanging out with?"
    Then you would type: @larzern @milkycow @etc.
    The users getting tagged will then get a invitation on their last.fm to allow Johnny's music to also get scrobbled on their account.

So, what do you think? :)

• krogh1e sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 apr 2012, 21:58

Fucking genius maan!!!! that's leeeeft.

• Have you already seen Boxsocial.fm?
    Also with the universal scrobbler you can scrobble the songs from another user as well. Not in real time and it's less convenient, but still.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av Ziomek2000 den 28 apr 2012, 10:15
    • percy74 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2012, 19:38
    Personally, I prefer http://friendscrobbler.com/ to Boxsocial.fm because it doesn't broadcast to the world who you're hanging out with at the time.

It should be noted that neither of these services scrobble the album info to your account - just artist and track name.

• percy74 said:

It should be noted that neither of these services scrobble the album info to your account - just artist and track name.

Hi Percy. We added album data earlier this month. It's not shown on the site at the moment but should show up correctly in your library (providing the host has correctly tagged their tracks). Any problems, just let me know.

Private parties are a good idea. Will keep you posted.

• percy74 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 maj 2012, 18:07
    Oh wow, very nice. The album info was a bigger deal to me than the privacy thing, so boxsocial is now preferred! Thanks very much for the heads up!

• larzern sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 15:29
    I have started to use boxsocialfm. Fits my needs perfectly!
    Thanks for the help :)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.