Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Feature Request

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 apr 2012, 08:14

Feature Request

Is it possible to have the scrobbler when minimized have similar behavior to iTunes' toolbar functionality within Windows? Right now it's a bit of a pain and unintuitive to bring up the Last.fm window each time I need to Like/Ban/Stop/Skip tracks. Just having a set of controls right in the taskbar would make it immensely more usable.

• Install the new beta version of the client.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • Fisaal sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2012, 12:43

Scrobbles Today

I think it would be cool if it displayed how many tracks you've scrobbled so far in the day

• Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 11 apr 2012, 02:29
    Ziomek2000 said:
    Fisaal: http://www.last.fm/user/Fisaal/library/explore/2012/04/10
    Hmm that seems to be a day off. It says it's displaying Tuesday the 10th in the middle, but the arrows show 8th and 10th as previous and next days and the right box shows stats for the 9th.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • Tecfan mentioned this a while ago. I think there's an issue with timestamps - it looks fine for me, but the further away you get from GMT, the greater the error becomes.

I quite like the idea of a more prominent daily scrobble counter on your profile.

For example:

Total Plays: 60698
    Daily plays: 21 / 87 / 46
    (today / yesterday / average)

The trick is displaying the data in a way that's not intrusive and makes sense to the majority of users.

Is it Christmas yet?
    http://www.last.fm/christmas
    • soadize sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2012, 19:20
    I think the playcount area is already crowded with numbers and dates. I would prefer extended tooltips.

Actually i would like a simple tooltip on "Recently Listened Tracks" telling me "20 plays in the last 24 hours" or similar. Total counts on the "last month", "3 months" ... chart tabs would be interesting, too.

• Maddieman said:
    I quite like the idea of a more prominent daily scrobble counter on your profile.

For example:

Total Plays: 60698
    Daily plays: 21 / 87 / 46
    (today / yesterday / average)

The trick is displaying the data in a way that's not intrusive and makes sense to the majority of users.

oh i'd love that or a feature similar to that.

Taxicab movies in our heads and cigarettes
  • [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av foreverautumn den 24 apr 2012, 09:15
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.