Forum » Feedback and Ideas

April 4th Site Update

• April 4th Site Update

Hello folks,

We deployed a site update late yesterday, here's what we have been up to :

- tape.tv has arrived for our listeners in Germany, you can now watch artist videos and scrobble automatically through tape.tv. Check out Adele's video for Rolling In The Deep to see it in action.

- Some of you noticed the date was incorrect on our updated privacy policy from the last release. This has now been corrected.

- We have made another improvement to your your library pages. The albums in each track row are now sorted by the number of scrobbles of the relevant track from that album.

And finally we have had the usual round of all important behind the scene bug fixes to keep our site running smoothly.

That's all for now! We hope you enjoy the long Easter weekend.

• Tecfan sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 5 apr 2012, 10:11

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
  • Re: April 4th Site Update

CarbonParlour said:
    - tape.tv has arrived for our listeners in Germany, you can now watch artist videos and scrobble automatically through tape.tv. Check out Adele's video for Rolling In The Deep to see it in action.
    That's especially awesome because scrobbling from tape.tv itself doesn't work yet, nice job! :)

CarbonParlour sagte:
    Is it possible to embed and/or link tape.tv videos on Last.fm track pages, too, or will YouTube stay the only possible option for users to do this? Other sites hosting music videos might also be interesting, e.g. Myspace or Facebook, as YouTube often blocks content for German users.

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 6 apr 2012, 20:44

Re: Re: April 4th Site Update

hjbardenhagen said:
    Is it possible to embed and/or link tape.tv videos on Last.fm track pages, too, or will YouTube stay the only possible option for users to do this?
    Since we still can't embed VEVO videos (scrobbling since 2010), I'm guessing that tape.tv won't be available any time soon.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • rwitte sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 11 apr 2012, 22:30
    Gosh, I'm late to this party ... thanks, just the same.

CarbonParlour said:
    - tape.tv has arrived for our listeners in Germany, you can now watch artist videos and scrobble automatically through tape.tv.

Really love that new tape.tv feature!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.