Forum » Feedback and Ideas

We need your help! Please fill out our Subscription survey.

• We need your help! Please fill out our Subscription survey.

Hi everybody,

My name is Robin and I am the Den Mother of World Wide Scrobble Scouts (http://www.last.fm/about/team). That means is I look after all our loyal scrobblers and beloved subscribers around the world. We're doing some research on the Last.fm Subscription offering and we would love to hear what you think. If you would like to help us out, please fill out the survey here:
    http://cbs.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_78Uk6JvDMRHKZN2
    We'll be running the survey until Tue 3 April, 2012.

By filling out this survey you'll be helping us improve our service and plan future features. Looking forward to hearing your feedback.
    Thanks,
    Robin

UPDATE: We're going to extand this survey to run through Fri 6 April, 2012. Apologies for the goof on the original end date.

Redigerad av robinlisle den 3 apr 2012, 16:59
    • Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2012, 11:13
    "Which of the following music services do you use regularly? Please select all that apply. " has a duplicate Grooveshark, a nice alternative is Bandcamp.

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
    • Tecfan sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 30 mar 2012, 13:58
    done!

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
  • Also.

Apart from Last.fm, I use Bandcamp and Soundcloud, but they were not included.

• done.
    and i also use soundcloud.

Taxicab movies in our heads and cigarettes
    • DoctorT sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2012, 20:27
    There should be a link on the last page to return you to Last.fm.

Although I used the comment section, there were no follow-up questions asked to cover the case, as in my case, the user checked off that he or she used to subscribe but does not now.

Music, like language, is universal.
    • akrde sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 apr 2012, 11:31
    Done! ;)

• Thanks for the feedback everyone. The comments on Bandcamp and Soundcloud are really helpful.

@DoctorT if you send me your comments on why you no longer subscribe I'll make sure they're included in the responses.

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 4 apr 2012, 03:37
    SIte listened to, but not scrobbling: CBC Music (Actually Radio 3, but ...)

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • Done

• Done?...Done!

Der Strom wird erst durch den Körper gejagt und dann durch die Beine. -= A.C. Leuchter =-
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.