Forum » Feedback and Ideas

March 22nd site update

• Love the refining of the Feb. 23rd site updates--my library pages are much more manageable to look at again. Thank you!!

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 25 mar 2012, 19:42
    This update broke a couple of User Scripts, now updated.

Who posted here?
    Highlight Same Artists (and the beta version.)

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • Much better. Thanks LFM!

• rwitte sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 26 mar 2012, 21:22
    for the record, my problem was 'image search preview;.

• StudleyUK said:
    In the Library section of user profiles, if you've configured it to show artists from a particular time frame, the link to drill-down to the library is incorrect. It ends up showing you all of your scrobbles, not just the time period you'd expect...

Thanks Neil, looks like a bug, I'll investigate

• macekowe said:
    I think that "unknown album" was great idea

Shiena said:
    Honestly, I kind of agree that the "unknown album" thing, although ugly, was pretty useful for easily seeing what tracks don't have album data.

Thanks for the feedback. That was what I thought when I first came up with the idea. But several people disagreed - you can read their comments here.

When we reviewed our design in the light of the feedback, we agreed it didn't work. I believe that what we have now is the best solution, for now, for most people.

BioMSU said:
    It can be done even simplier ... What about cleaner version with just one button

That is indeed simpler but it doesn't really work for people who scrobble from a lot of different albums. Have a look at some of the examples here.

We don't plan to make any more changes to these pages right now (aside from fixing bugs), but we will be looking at library pages more generally, later on this year. Thank you all for taking the time to give us feedback.

• headey sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 mar 2012, 17:07

Re:Re: Re: March 22nd site update

Couldtryharder said:
    headey said:
    It would be interesting to see what tags someone else has put on a track too.
    http://www.last.fm/user/noiresque/library/music/Depeche+Mode/_/Personal+Jesus

Thanks for the suggestion. Our view is that detailed information about the track itself belongs on the track page, not in your library. That's why we've provided a link to the track page.
    Hmmm, ok but....
    What about the 'hover over' info on the 'recent' pages ?

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.
    Ludwig Wittgenstein
    -but how boring life would be

headey cocktail
  • Great update! :)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.