Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Last.fm for Facebook

• OOSCARR sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jan 2012, 20:42

Just last.fm

I think last.fm official facebook app should post on facebook just songs listened to from last.fm servers (like Spotify), not external sites/software; it should be their (myspace) responsibility to double post to facebook and last.fm at the same time (like Spotify).

• Datark sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 jan 2012, 07:21

Waiting

Eh, how long we have to wait for it? :(

• Looking at other music apps...

Looking at apps like Spotify or Mog, posting their feeds to the music tab in facebook, every feed posted seems to be playable.
    That's why I think this could be a major problem for the last.fm developers: Implementing the Last.fm app as a Music App.

By now the only way to get around this problem I think is to make the app post its feeds into it's own tab, just like this one: http://www.facebook.com/LastfmScrobbler

And that's why I think development's stuck. And seriously: Last.fm IS music and should be in facebook's music tab.

• a weekly top artists update would be nice.... something that updates itself onto your timeline every 7 days

would attract the attention of people and get more people visiting last.fm

• plz

+1

• FlameMan sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 feb 2012, 15:55
    I would like to see official last.fm timeline app in music tab. It'd be great!

App should display:
    - Recently listened tracks
    - Top albums
    - Favs
    - Top radio stations
    - Tags

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 feb 2012, 11:14
    FlameMan said:
    I would like to see official last.fm timeline app in music tab. It'd be great!

App should display:
    - Recently listened tracks
    - Top albums
    - Favs
    - Top radio stations
    - Tags

That would do for me :)

• season01 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2012, 05:42

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 4 feb 2012, 11:00
  • Bumping this thread, this feature would be quite essential...

• just bumping, this really needs to be made. Seems like a no brainer.

• seriously guys

at least respond with an update.

• Re: Just last.fm

OOSCARR said:
    I think last.fm official facebook app should post on facebook just songs listened to from last.fm servers (like Spotify), not external sites/software

I would hate that.

• Redigerad av franziie den 5 feb 2014, 16:05
  • Up!
    Wake up LastFM!!!!

• Still no update?

• Bumping this

• Hello! any news? any update on this?
    Is it in your TODO list yet?

• Midrel sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 feb 2012, 07:43
    Very interested in this... so +1

• HazeXL sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 feb 2012, 16:29
    So, just to clarify. There is no way to get your music played from your phone ect to show up on facebook unless you play it through spotify?

///////
  • I would also really like to see a timeline app for Last.Fm.
    I think the way I'd like it to work is a bit like the Goodreads app, which embeds a widget right up the top of your timeline (under the friends list) with recent activity. In its case, books started and finished recently. This widget could display the last 5 or 10 tracks listened through Last.FM.

Perhaps on a weekly basis, a post could be placed on the timeline with your weekly chart.

Adam Collings - Aspiring Author. collingszone.wordpress.com

• Redigerad av brunohstein den 29 feb 2012, 14:16
    • gomer43 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 feb 2012, 00:55
    This is just as bad as the iPhone app not scrobbling tracks from the Music app yet. Remember this in the FAQ?:

"If Apple ever decide to allow background applications on the iPhone (we've asked them!) we will release an update to scrobble directly from the iPhone."

Been awhile now, why do I have to have a third party app to do this? Same as having to use a third party app on Facebook to do what Last.fm should be doing.

• halfvoid sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 feb 2012, 18:14
    This functionality is desperately needed.

• SyrFox sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 feb 2012, 11:09
    the last.fm scrobbler app has finally been approved by facebook, i guess it'll do while we wait for an official app!

• I would like to add the events I will and have already attended to my timeline! please!
    Thanks

Anton over and out
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.