Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Last.fm for Facebook

• jimbz said:
    Just a short +1 message for Spotify-like timeline integration
    I'd love to have the same integration Spotify has, but for Last.fm. Would be super!

• +1

I've been looking for this! I used Spotify for a few months to try it out, and that was one of my favorite features. Now that they're beginning to charge for the service, I'm back to Winamp and my library and it would be great to continue having that social connection.

• soerendk sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jan 2012, 21:58

+1

Please make this happen, last.fm team. It would be highly appreciated!

• +1

It's really ridiculous that this is still not available (or even planned?)

• +1 but after looking at http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/18/open-graph-websites/ I guess it won't happen anytime soon. Last.fm is not among the gazillion services partnering with Facebook and listed at http://www.facebook.com/about/timeline/apps

• Aero26 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jan 2012, 20:46

+1

Was just on Goodreads and even they have the option. Last.fm, get your act together.

• +1

• +1

If my thought-dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine.

• juepucta sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jan 2012, 00:25
    Silence means they are working on it, the nerds and/or the lawyers.

-G.

• sadams_s sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jan 2012, 18:17

Are Last.FM management insane?

The question isn't/shouldn't be:
    "please can we show our Last.FM/Scrobbled activity on major social networking sites?"

it is/should be:
    "why is there no integration between Last.FM and the most dominant social networking platform?"

Seriously - are the Last.FM management nuts?

Steve.

• i would use spotify, but it doesn't play .wav files which is most of my library

• M_DN sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2012, 09:56

Re: +1

Aero26 said:
    Was just on Goodreads and even they have the option. Last.fm, get your act together.

Goodreads is why I'm looking for a LAst.FM app! I really like the Goodreads Timeline app.

• Mrd00d sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jan 2012, 12:19

+1

I made a thread on this and was directed here and I'm glad I'm not alone. Also, what I would've said has already been said, and I agree with people's formatting suggestions, so that's just a +1 from me as well... Patiently waiting for a month so far, and getting antsy now that I see all this support and clamor...

Also, I must remind that we've had connectivity before. Why we fell off is my question. Spotifty takeover conspiract anyone? :D

Please!!

moooo
  • +1

How hard can it be?
    I've been with last.fm since 13 Aug 2005 and have recommended to all my friends and family, but recently found myself trying out spotify for the 1st time and loving the facebook integration.

If last.fm doesn't pull it's socks up soon it's going to disappear as it loses more and more ground to the constantly improving and 'trendy' spotify.

s.

• +1

I am one with the pebble. I am one with the pebble.
  • +1

• +1

• Tylky sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 23 jan 2012, 22:18

+1

Just to re-post what a previous member posted up here, try this out: https://www.facebook.com/LastfmScrobbler?sk=app_127675550671337

I haven't tried and truly tested it yet as I'm still waiting for approval, but going by what most of the comments have said, it's a success! This will definitely do until we get an official one. =)

• another otherwise happy user since 2005 who'd love to see this integration. really don't feel like dealing with spotify if i can help it. tks

• neorizer sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jan 2012, 22:26
    +1

• Re: Re: +1

M_DN said:
    Aero26 said:

Goodreads is why I'm looking for a LAst.FM app! I really like the Goodreads Timeline app.

same

• scrumpit sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2012, 03:45
    +1

• Re: +1

Tylky said:
    Just to re-post what a previous member posted up here, try this out: https://www.facebook.com/LastfmScrobbler?sk=app_127675550671337

Been using this for the past few weeks and it works GREAT!. It has pretty much everything I wanted to see from Facebook - Last.FM integration.

• oledoe sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jan 2012, 13:42

+1

+1

• hjbardenhagen said:
    As an example for too much noise the Myspace connection to Facebook posts each song that I listen to on Myspace to my personal Facebook wall. So each new song results in a new posting on Facebook which is way too much in my opinion.
    FYI: they have changed this in the meantime, the Myspace entry on my Facebook wall looks like the one from Deezer now, i.e. it shows the current song and links to the older ones in "Recent activities" (don't have the new Timeline profile yet). I wouldn't mind this for a Last.fm connection as well, maybe also collecting the loved songs in one entry, as the Lastfm Social app also posts each loved song in a separate entry.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.