Forum » Development Discussion

new picture viewer / new library

• new picture viewer / new library

are both seriously ugly and uncomfortable in using :(

• Vaskaa sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 feb 2012, 19:36
    It's completely awful. Everything is a mess. One song could be on a million albums and it transforms the library into a mess. Please, let us use the old library and picture viewer.

• Yeap, new look is ugly and unreadable :/

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 feb 2012, 20:15
    Please, let us use the old library [2]

• Yeah, the old one was much more clear. Please, let us use the old library [3]

• jviola95 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 feb 2012, 22:23
    I like the new library a lot more than the old one.

• The new library looks good when you get several albums scrobbled and they start to stack (no more scrolling!) But PLEASE just show all the albums rather than making us click! That is my #1 "net peeve."

• Dday141 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 feb 2012, 12:55
    I disagree, new library looks great. I listen to alot of albums so seeing them all there with the album play count is awesome. Only problem is that one song may be on 5 other albums. So why not put them all under a drop down list instead of showing the entire list making the entire page a clusterfuck.

• Re: new picture viewer / new library

ZootCatchy 说:
    are both seriously ugly and uncomfortable in using :(

to find a good one instead,will you?

D.Studio [Avvaktar moderation]
  • Browsed some more libraries; I *don't* like that "Unknown Album" shows especially if there is a valid album in the list as well. It gives no practical information so why not get rid of that? It looks stupid.

• Babs_05 sa...
    • 25 feb 2012, 00:04
    Thanks. :)

The team are collecting feedback here: http://www.last.fm/forum/21717/_/2032871

/locked

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.