Forum » Development Discussion

Artists radio ban list + recent tracks feature

• Artists radio ban list + recent tracks feature

Hello. It's my first post here and I'm hoping that it's in accordance with the general rules of the forum.

After using my last.fm account for a while, I found myself in need of a couple of features that I would like to suggest today in this topic and that maybe the staff will find useful or relatively interesting.

1. Artists ban option at radio stations/profile page. It would be similar to ignore lists for users.

E.g.: If I'm listening to let's say "female vocalists" tag radio, it would prove useful to have a list of non-playable/banned artists (preferably with no actual input limit).
    2. The recently listened tracks feature has at the moment 2 options: is either public (+ the actual library/history of plays) or private (non-accesible for anyone but the owner of the account). Would it be possible to make this feature (through the privacy settings page) similar to "recent activity" one that has a couple of other options like: "viewable only by friends" or "viewable only by neighbours+friends"?

I'm hoping that I'm not the 10k user that suggests these features. Thank you for your time and patience.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.