Forum » Web Site Support

How do I ban an artist or band from ever playing?

• How do I ban an artist or band from ever playing?

i.e. Why does Hollywood Undead come up when I want to hear Rise Against?

I can ban songs, but not bands in their entirety.

(In general, the bands that come up for Rise Against Radio are VASTLY incorrect, mostly by genre. Partly by opinion.)

xo
  • I've heard that if you ban more songs the system will pick up on that and not offer any more, but it's not an instant solution, the system needs time. I banned just two tracks by a single band and since none have been offered.

I can't be held responsable for whatever i say
    • snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 24 jun 2011, 02:39
    You can use The Last.fm Mass Tagger to ban all the tracks of an artist.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • cheeto81 sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 jul 2011, 16:38

how?

snyde1 said:
    You can use The Last.fm Mass Tagger to ban all the tracks of an artist.

How? instructions please

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 8 jul 2011, 17:40
    Go to the search tab, enter an artist name and select top tracks from the drop down.

When search is over, you will be in the "tag from searches" tab. Checkmark "allow multiple select", select all (control-a), click ban.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.