Forum » Web Site Support

Payment issue?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jan 2006, 06:54

Payment issue?

OK, I didn't see anything about this being a known issue, but I just tried to make a payment and tried to change the amount to "10.00" in $US. I also clicked to pay via PayPal (cos I have no charge-plate), so maybe that helped make this an issues, but every time I do it, I get an error message saying that the amount I entered is too small and I need to enter an amount greater than $1.00.

Now, last I checked, $10.00, was, in fact greater than $1.00, so it seems like a bug to me.

• Användare
    • 5 jan 2006, 06:56
    Oh, man alive! OK, a PayPal payment of $3 works, but not $10.

• muz sa...
    • Alumni
    • 5 jan 2006, 10:31
    It depends upon how many you wanted to subscribe for, as long as you donate more than the default amount for the months chosen, that error shouldn't appear.

• Användare
    • 5 jan 2006, 13:53

Re:

Quoth mustaqila:
    It depends upon how many you wanted to subscribe for, as long as you donate more than the default amount for the months chosen, that error shouldn't appear.

Well, it did. Three times.

• Användare
    • 5 jan 2006, 14:08
    1 month = $3 if i remember correctly, you have to donate in multiples of 3 i believe

• Användare
    • 5 jan 2006, 20:27

Re:

Quoth jp246:
    1 month = $3 if i remember correctly, you have to donate in multiples of 3 i believe

If that's the case, and yet you have the option to set donations to any amount (over $1.00) that you like, it's a bug. $10.00 is more than a dollar, yet I kept getting an error to donate more than $1.00. When I switched to $3.00, which is more than $1 but less than $10, it was fine and I got no error message.

• lozzd sa...
    • Alumni
    • 6 jan 2006, 01:15
    Thats actually a PayPal error/bug I believe. A couple of people have got that when trying to subscribe to my signature service, even though they're entering more than a certain amount...

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
    • amiantos sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jan 2006, 03:04

Well, poop

Nevermind ;)

Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
    • Användare
    • 6 jan 2006, 08:51

Re:

Quoth thee lozzd:
    Thats actually a PayPal error/bug I believe. A couple of people have got that when trying to subscribe to my signature service, even though they're entering more than a certain amount...

OK, and thanks for actually knowing what you're talking about.

• lozzd sa...
    • Alumni
    • 6 jan 2006, 11:10

Re: Re:

Quoth RowanInBlack:
    Quoth thee lozzd:

OK, and thanks for actually knowing what you're talking about.

Hey I try ;)

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.