Forum » Web Site Support

Authorization Failure?

• Authorization Failure?

I posted this in the iTunes for Windows forum, but I fear it will get little, if any answers there...so here goes.

I'm truly sorry if there's something mentioned about this in one of the topics, but I have checked and have not found anything. If this problem is already addressed somewhere, I apologize for this inconvinience.

Anyways, to the point. On the 10th or 11th, my last.fm stopped updating. It never shows recently played tracks anymore. At the time, I was using winamp. The plug-in, even with double-checked information, seemed to...not work anymore. At first I thought it was a simple server glitch or something, but now, I'm positive there's a bigger problem.

I began using iTunes now that I got an iPod for Christmas, and have already installed the iScrobbler plug-in for it. However, once again, my plug-in doesn't submit correctly. Every song that it tries to submit, it experiences an "Authorization Failure" and refuses to submit. Thank God for cache's, or I'd be completely screwed over.

Anyways...would anyone know why neither plug-in's are submiting? Is there something that can be changed with my computer? Even though I mentioned both winamp and iTunes here, please give iTunes specific answers if there are any...that's the plug-in I intend on using permanently.

Thank you for your help, and once again, I apologize if this has already been answered.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jan 2006, 03:30
    are you absolutely sure your username and password are typed correctly?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.