Forum » Web Site Support

Audioscrobbler plugin has been blocked due to a plugin bug.

• zazie sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jan 2006, 09:48

Audioscrobbler plugin has been blocked due to a plugin bug.

Did the Audioscrobbler API change? I get this message since a couple of days and have no idea why.

• Which player?

• zazie sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jan 2006, 10:12
    I'm using Jinzora (http://www.jinzora.org) which is a web based media streaming and management system. Since I'm using a stream it's most proberbly not a player issue but a Jinzora problem. Unfourtunaly nobody from Jinzora seems to have a clue what's wrong.

• muz sa...
    • Alumni
    • 4 jan 2006, 10:19
    The Jinzora plugin has changed due to it conflicting with the AudioPod's ID and such. All I know is that the ID has changed to JIZ.

So I guess you need to either await the new release of the plug in where you'll be covered with JIZ or hunt it down.

• zazie sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jan 2006, 10:47
    Hm, I just screened the Jinzora code and found the following settings:

$scrobble_client_id = "pip";
    $scrobble_plugin_version = "0.1";

After changing these values to

$scrobble_client_id = "xms";
    $scrobble_plugin_version = "1.1";

my tracks are listed again (sorry for stealing these values from the xmms-plugin). With 'JIZ' or 'jiz' it doesn't seem to work. Is the version somehow related to the client id? I tried '1.0' as well - same problem. On the other hand if I set the plugin version to '20.5' while using 'xms', it works.

• Russ sa...
    • Alumni
    • 4 jan 2006, 11:40
    Please stop now. You must not use the Jinzora plugin until an updated version has been released, which fixes the serious bugs in this plugin. By continuing you put all Jinzora users at risk.

The current version of the Jinzora plugin violates several areas of the plugin protocol - by using the xmms plugin ID you risk getting xmms banned too!

Jinzora do know what's wrong - I have personally been in contact with one of their team regarding this issue.

• zazie sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jan 2006, 13:13
    OK, good news that there's a solution en-route.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.