Forum » Web Site Support

Particular Song Not Submitted

• vivz sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jan 2006, 20:45

Particular Song Not Submitted

First of all, I know submissions are down...

So, I use itunes, and it works well, but whenever I play a particularly song, which is tagged right on itunes, it doesn't get submitted. Never! I've looked at my userpage after it's completed and it's as if I'd never played it, it just shows the previous song and the following, on "recent tracks". I also don't pause it or anything like that, I just listen to it from head to tail.

Its length is about three minutes, so it couldn't be that it's too short.

Help, anyone...? Thanks!

I wonder how many people actually use signatures to fulfil their original purposes. I guess I'm not one of those people who do, then.
    • funkytom sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jan 2006, 20:49
    What's the song?

• vivz sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jan 2006, 20:53
    Cansei de Ser Sexy - This Month, Day Ten

EDIT - here's the link: http://www.last.fm/music/Cansei+de+Ser+Sexy/_/This+Month%2C+Day+Ten

I wonder how many people actually use signatures to fulfil their original purposes. I guess I'm not one of those people who do, then.
    • vivz sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jan 2006, 09:33
    Now that submissions are back, I found out last.fm says the file is "badly tagged" when submitted, but I've tried and changed it, removed the comma from the title, everything, and it doesn't work...

Help pleeeeease? UUUGH X\

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.