Forum » Web Site Support

Chart designer causes Safari crash

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 dec 2005, 03:15

Chart designer causes Safari crash

When I try to use Safari and the chart image designer, Safari crashes.

• mdt sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 dec 2005, 15:22
    I ran the chart designer using Safari 2.0.2 (416.12) under OS X 10.4.3 and it seemed to work fine. I randomly changed some options and saved the custom chart without any problem. They do note that the chart designer is a beta test version.

• lozzd sa...
    • Alumni
    • 24 dec 2005, 19:43

Re: Chart designer causes Safari crash

Quoth mrbandw:
    When I try to use Safari and the chart image designer, Safari crashes.

Try and be a little more specific.. What versions of OSX and Safari, what you were trying to do at the time, what actually happens (application freezes or whatever)

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jan 2006, 19:50
    Using Mac OS 10.4.3 and latest Safari update. It seems to crash most often when using the links on the right hand side of the designer to switch column selections. Basically, when this problem occurs, Safari exits out without warning and the 'send report' dialog is posted.

(I realize it's still in beta and that Firefox is reccomended.)

• lozzd sa...
    • Alumni
    • 6 jan 2006, 01:20

Re:

Quoth mrbandw:
    Using Mac OS 10.4.3 and latest Safari update. It seems to crash most often when using the links on the right hand side of the designer to switch column selections. Basically, when this problem occurs, Safari exits out without warning and the 'send report' dialog is posted.

(I realize it's still in beta and that Firefox is reccomended.)

Thanks, I'll try and get mokele to take a look at this.

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.