Forum » Web Site Support

Upload picture not possible

• i uploaded 2 pictures this morning. but now it doesn't work

• my pic...doesn't work too,today...(;_;)

▲If atmosphere doesn't improve, I will never support here!▲

▲▲If you want to FRIENDS..PLEASE READ FIRST! - MOST IMPORTANT ↓↓↓▲▲

▲I DON'T WANT WIMPISH person who cannot talk with me!!▲
  • sollipsist said:
    lol, my 41k album cover has been 'uploading' for about five minutes. I'm guessing they're still working on the issue...

Just tried to upload an album cover and nothing happened.

Seems like the problem is back but now for album-art. Will try another one if I get the chance. See if there is one I can find that still misses album-art.

Edit:
    The picture has upload :S
    I just went back to give it another try when I saw it was in place. It just did not show in my profile page next to the songs related to this release. This had happened earlier on in the evening as well with another upload for another track. I thought it was some browser cached thing but since than it's been cleaned. Some kind of delay...?

I can't be held responsable for whatever i say
    • madme106 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 mar 2011, 22:58
    Just tried to upload a new user pic. Not working. I'm stuck with the default icon... poo

• I was able to upload an album cover and it appears on the 'see all' page, but not on the album page or the page for the image itself.

I assume that when this is fixed, the image will work properly and won't need reuploading?

• The pictures in my about me just vanished. They are hosted from Imageshack but they won't show on Last.fm. Is it the same issue?
    They do show on Imageshack just fine tho.

There was a signature here. It's gone now.
  • I don't think this has been solved yet ??.

My profile image and pic, is NOT shown in any of the shoutboxes... Please kindly fix all these issues asap

Redigerad av GothicBabe_ den 19 mar 2011, 15:50
  • GothicBabe_ said:
    I don't this this has been solved yet ??.

My profile image and pic, is NOT shown in any of the shoutboxes... Please kindly fix all these issues asap

did you try re-uploading it? It looked like they fixed the issue with the avatars.

• @spineshank155,

Oh yes, I think it's back !! Strange, but they were really gone for a while. No, I didn't re-upload anything yet.

Anyway my apologies, if this issue has been fixed.

^^happy listening to all^^.

• Hmmm.. ok well at least it's fixed.

• Wonderglue said:
    The pictures in my about me just vanished. They are hosted from Imageshack but they won't show on Last.fm. Is it the same issue?
    They do show on Imageshack just fine tho.

Yep. Seeing the same on my own profile and in a few image heavy groups.

• karavela sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 mar 2011, 00:18

yeah

Well, I'm damned!@ Congratulations;) concerning fixing the problem!

• KeIemvor sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 mar 2011, 11:40
    It's still not working for me. Tried to upload a new picture for this album, but only the small thumbnail on the albums overview is showing.

• problems with their image server O_o but imageshack ain't their server... CONFUSION

• Yep, what's wrong with Imageshack?

"Too much information."
    • WizZzPL sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 mar 2011, 21:57
    Imageshack problems are totally different thing and has nothing to do with images hosted at Last.fm. For Imageshack, please see here: http://www.last.fm/forum/21713/_/675362

• This is bullshit. Anything wont work here anymore this is my last subcribe i think. You can`t just always make more savings without giving something back

• Missing ImageShack's pictures

Well, I see I am not the only one. ALL my pictures uploaded with ImageShake disappeared some days ago and it still doesn't work. Please notice that my pictures are NOT artists' ones but they are about nature, pets and beautiful sceneries. I have contacted ImageShake and they told me to be careful with copyright. But this cannot be my case, since I had several pictures of my own cats... So, it depends on Last.fm. This is bad. What's the matter?

• WizZzPL sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 mar 2011, 09:26

Re: Missing ImageShack's pictures

antares10 said:
    Well, I see I am not the only one. ALL my pictures uploaded with ImageShake disappeared some days ago and it still doesn't work. Please notice that my pictures are NOT artists' ones but they are about nature, pets and beautiful sceneries. I have contacted ImageShake and they told me to be careful with copyright. But this cannot be my case, since I had several pictures of my own cats... So, it depends on Last.fm. This is bad. What's the matter?
    See my post above...

• Re: Re: Missing ImageShack's pictures

WizZzPL sa:
    See my post above...

Thank you, I hope it will be fixed soon.

• Imageshack should be working again now.

We will look into the problem with album cover uploads later - sorry this still isn't working properly at the moment!

• ↑ Thanks, I've been trying to upload a couple of album covers all weekend but couldn't succeed.

• thank you :)

• Having issues uploading covers for some albums but not others. Absolutely frustrating. For instance:
    Britney (Deluxe Edition) - Success the very first time. Image shows up on the images page, on my profile, on the main page, on the page for the pic.
    Blackout (Deluxe Edition) - Ended up deleting the images because even when I finally got one to show up on its own pic page as well as my profile, etc., the image on the main profile was still blank. I deleted all of my uploads, tried again, and blank on the pic's page and the main page for the album.

Goin' down the stoney end
    I never wanted to go down the stoney end
    Mama, let me start all over again
    Cradle me, mama, cradle me again
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2011, 00:14
    tracked

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.