Forum » Web Site Support

Upload picture not possible

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 mar 2011, 06:23
    I wasn't seeing this before, but now I am. Various images (artists, avatars, albums, etc.) missing suddenly. Since this is an ongoing issue, maybe it should be added to the KNOWN ISSUES sticky (or if it has, the title of the sticky updated to reflect the date)?

• Användare
    • 17 mar 2011, 07:00
    I just changed my profile picture/avatar...and it's missing. Please fix it soon. Ty.

• Redigerad av pinkpinkpink999 den 25 jun 2012, 18:22
  • some avatars and artist pictures are missing .......

• steve378 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 mar 2011, 08:47
    i am finding it impossible to upload any pictures to my artist page, there is nothing in the music manager, and if i go directly to my artist page and click on photos, there is no upload tab in there. It is frustrating because i want to launch a song campaign, but not before my artist page is upto scratch.

also, there doesnt seem to be an easy way to get to my artist page from my music manager.

also, my artist doesnt show up in searches.

The Crows Fly

• bug?

Is it a bug?? more and more pictures are becoming not visible, like some kind of virus taking over

• iamqueef sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 mar 2011, 09:18
    My avatar is blank now lmao

• the picture on my profile is not visible

The picture which serves as my photo is not visible on my profile. I tried refreshing it, and uploading it once more, but still - I seem to have no photo ;(

• Yeah, my avatar's missing as well.

• Yes, loading images doesn't work. Three days in a row, now. Most interesting fact is that System Status page shows nothing:

• Our image server is still very poorly at the moment, we're still working on this. Huge apologies in the meantime!

• Raisone sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 mar 2011, 11:01

display image

oh I see..
    how long will it last?

~ Raisone
  • Yes, PLEASE give us a status Update ..I've tried uploading my profile pic, but it never shows up..It looks very odd.....Please, try to fix this soon.

Best Regards, and happy listening....

• As i said two posts previously, we're still working on the problem...

User uploads will be affected until we resolve this problem with our image servers.

• Same problem here, I appreciate your work guys. hopefully it will be fix soon.

• Användare
    • 17 mar 2011, 12:25
    I though I broke some copyrights with the image in my profile when it dissapeared.UUfffffffffffffff

• I was just gonna say something about this. I thought it was just me...

• Aw I think it's really crappy that I just paid for last.fm after thinking about it for ages and now my profile pic isn't working and some radio stations don't even play - not impressed!

• Yeah I tried changing my avatar laast night, now I'm regretting it..

• It says in my profile that I have uploaded a picture to Ashley King's album 'I believe in love' 12 hours ago (under recent activity). I have not done anything of that sort, don't even know who that is. Is that a bug as well?

• Got my avatar back! Thanks lastfm staff! ^_^

• Användare
    • 17 mar 2011, 13:46
    I got mine back on my profile. It doesn't display anywhere else. :|

• It says in my profile that I have uploaded a picture to Ashley King's album 'I believe in love' 12 hours ago (under recent activity). I have not done anything of that sort, don't even know who that is. Is that a bug as well?

Clouseau, this is a separate (and known) issue. Basically your user ID number is the same as the ID# for the label KA Music. Normally this wouldn't matter, but there's a glitch where their image uploads sometimes appear in your recent activity.

• got my avatar back...

but... tried to upload a new one and it keeps saying:

Connection closed by remote server.

You tried to access the address http://www.last.fm/usu/upload.php?client_up_sess=ID, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

won't let me upload on either internet explorer or opera.

• Got my avatar back!!!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.