Forum » Web Site Support

Wii not playing tracks with new website

• omordax sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 jul 2008, 18:58

Wii not playing tracks with new website

It used to play music via the old layout but now it seems the site may be requiring a newer flash version than the Wii opera browser supports?

Has anyone gotten the Wii to successfully play tracks from any of the new web layout since the changeover?

Thanks for any help!

• The Nintendo Wii has a web browser?

• Yes It Has

Nintendo Wii has Internet Channel that can be installed on Wii by buying Wii point and purchasing in Wii Shop Channel (about 5 €). I wouldn't mention this if none of other Internet services wouldn't work. But for example site: youtube.com works fine with Wii Opera Channel (browser).

Wii Opera Browser supports Adobe Flash 7 and more details at Wikipedia. Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Channel.

It would be really handy in living room to listen Last.fm web radio and then there would be no need to get media PC.

:Elämä on, tai sitten ei:
    • dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jan 2009, 12:29
    I think the version of opera that is on the wii has reduced support for flash, which in turn impacts its ability to play the radio through the site.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
    • ajcates sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jan 2009, 20:25
    Yea I would like to stream music to my wii from last.fm as well, is there a way to have a 3rd party client stream music from last.fm? If there is I am willing to build a flash 7, low memory music player.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.