Forum » Web Site Support

Overall play count

• Nada88 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2012, 10:32

Overall play count

Can somebody please check is everything ok with mine overall play count picture, as I really think I had around 29000 plays and now it says around 28000.

If everything is ok, thanks in advance. I just want everything to works fine, as once I had this problem, just difference with number of plays was way higher.

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 2 jun 2012, 22:49
    You currently have 28634 scrobbles.

That's closer to 29000 than 28000 ... I'm not sure if that helps at all.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • Nada88 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2012, 00:07
    I thought I had 29xxx, that the number didn't start with 28, that's why I asked. But, I guess it's not a problem and the difference isn't big. I just wanted to check, as I only think that and I'm not sure, but I had similar problem before...

• I'm having a problem with this as well, except my overall play count dropped dramatically. I had 117000 scrobbles earlier today, and my charts are still the same. My overall play count says like 24000 right now though. What do I do about that?

• Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.