Forum » Web Site Support

Incorrect Scrobble Troubles

• Incorrect Scrobble Troubles

http://gyazo.com/8d44df44558da6ed839d71c2d5fbbe74 all three of those tracks are the same exact song, but they scrobbled differently haha. is there anyway at all to fix this?? I would like to have all the scrobbles on the correct track name, which is the one I loved. Any help would be great.

• bump, please help if you can

• plz help :(

• snyde1 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 3 jun 2012, 03:05
    The one with the dash seems to be the streamable one on-site.
    No dash only has one listener. I'm guessing these are plays from your computer that are mistagged.
    The truncated one also has only one listener. Same as the last one.

I would suggest that you try to get the last two redirected to the correct track. Since you're the only person scrobbling those, it might require staff assistance.

And fix the tags on the files you play on your machines.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • yeah i did it on my phone, apparently there was a character limit and i couldnt get the right track name in <_<

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.