Forum » Web Site Support

Radio doesnt play any music - all i get is "Last FM" Scrolling across the screen…

• Radio doesnt play any music - all i get is "Last FM" Scrolling across the screen continuously

Hi,

Last FM wont seem to play any music on teh RAdio Tab,. As mentioned above all that happens is that "Last Fm" appears ona grey back ground and wipes across the screen continuously.

The statsus claims it is buffereing but wvwntually this stops and no music plays.

I have tried installing the latest version of Adobe - still no joy!

Help please

Thanks

Ralph

• Radio do not play any music

Hi

I have installed latest version of adobe flash player and java and do all the setup guide by you even after that I am not able to play radio.

Thanks

Soli

• menkura sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 11:50

Radio Dosent Play Any Music- Menkura

I Tryed Everything Too Get This Player Too Work, On My Page,It Just Keep loading,On All The Tracks But No Sound The Icon Keeps Spinning Around Help? ]Menkura

• Please make sure you have disabled any plugins you have installed for your browser, or try a different browser. Also, please try using the Last.fm desktop app and let us know if you still have problems.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.