Forum » Web Site Support

Problem with listening to songs - Chrome

• Problem with listening to songs - Chrome

Hello,

I have been using Last.fm free music player for Chrome. However, I haven't been able to listen to any song on last.fm since the 14th of May. Some songs have the possibility to listen to their preview of 30 seconds, but most of them cannot be listened to at all. Google Chrome has Adobe® Flash® Player built-in so there is auto update. My roommate also has this problem so I first thought it was related to the internet connection, but now I'm connected to a different connection on my laptop and it is the same. I have also uninstalled and re-installed the Chrome player and there is still no difference. Thank you

• The Last.fm free music player is a third party tool and not actually developed or maintained by Last.fm, so you're better off asking their developers for support.

• Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.