Forum » Web Site Support

Comments on artist pictures

• Adthey sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 maj 2012, 17:15

Comments on artist pictures

Is this feature definitely deleted or just being remodeled? :/

• It's still there and working fine for me - even though it was remodelled in today's site update.
    Which browser and OS are you using?

• Adthey sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 00:25
    firefox 12, win xp

• jammus sa...
    • Medarbetare
    • 11 maj 2012, 08:49
    Hi Adthey. Sorry you're having problems with image shoutboxes. Was there a particular artist/image you were looking at or are all shoutboxes disabled?

I've just double checked XP/FF12 and everything seems fine. If you're still having problems if you could post a screenshot of what you're seeing then that would also be really useful.

Cheers,
    James

• Adthey sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 11:31
    Hi, thanks for your reply. I can't see shoutboxes on any artist picture. I send you an image of what I see :/

http://i47.tinypic.com/15i0v14.png

• I have the same issue, i'm using the latest version of Firefox. I can't see either the artist shoutbox and i am not able to vote on images - when i attempt to vote the page simply refreshes. I am seeing the same thing as Adthey. When i try with Chrome it works fine - this is a Firefox issue.

• Adthey sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 17:49
    True, with Chrome everything looks right. I can see artists shoutboxes, but when I try to see next picture I can't., and that's happening to me not only with FF but also with Chrome.

• Yeah, same.
    Any chance of a fix for this?

• Sergoy sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2012, 21:42
    I have the same problem using chrome...

• Still not working in Firefox.

• jammus sa...
    • Medarbetare
    • 12 maj 2012, 16:02
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay in replying. It seems the culprit here is Adblock Plus (or another similar add-ons) interfering with the Javascript responsible for loading in the shoutboxes. If you disable this plugin you should see shoutboxes again.

I'm not 100% sure why they're conflicting at the moment but I'll continue to look into it.

If anyone is affected by this and isn't using any ad blocking software can you please let me know?

Cheers,
    James

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2012, 17:43
    Odd, I'm using Win7 + FF 13.0 + ABP and there's no problem voting or shouting here.

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
  • Having the same problem with Firefox and SeaMonkey...

► Get your favourite photos voted up here!
    ► Join if you were named after a song!

• Adthey sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2012, 18:28
    ok, is the adblock ad-on. when i disable it, the page works fine again.

• Is there any way it'll work again soon WITH the ad-blocking software as it did before?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2012, 08:13
    It would be great if you could find a solution to this, I don't really want to disable adblocker :-/

• ^ Me neither. A fix would be wonderful. =)

• You do know that you can whitelist certain pages in the Adblockers, right? You could disable it just for Last.fm, eg.
    (not saying that they won't fix this anyway, but maybe it'll take a while)

• I know, yeah...it's just i really do despise ad's, especially here, lol. I guess i'll just keep checking for a fix...or subscribe...but i'm so broke. It'd be good to have updates anyway.

• Adthey sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 20:10
    for me at least is already working

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.