Forum » Web Site Support

won't scrobble Exit Papers by Low

• won't scrobble Exit Papers by Low

Uhm, hello!

I noticed that scrobbler won't submit songs with no/incorrect tags to the website, but Low have an EP, specifically - The Exit Papers that seems to be ignored even though songs are called "track 1, track 2 etc" on purpose. It will scrobble "untitled 1", but even then the album won't appear on the artists page

Source: wikipedia

not that I'm angry or anything, just like to keep my tags the way artists wanted them to be.

Cheers!

• Well, if Last.fm doesn't accept the scrobbles of "track 1" etc. that's not really a problem in this case, because the songs aren't called that, right?
    Actually the songs aren't called "untitled 1" - "untitled 6" either, but just "untitled" (or "[untitled]" according to musicbrainz). Of course such an album is kind of hard to keep track of on Last.fm, that's just the way things are currently.

• well, I changed it to 'untitled #' just for sake of keeping track of plays, but what confused me was the fact that the album doesn't appear in the list of albums on their page c:

anyway, thanks! now I can go to sleep

• but what confused me was the fact that the album doesn't appear in the list of albums on their page c:
    http://www.last.fm/help/faq?category=97#355

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • ok, that answers my question
    thanks guys!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.