Forum » Web Site Support

Actual live radio streaming?

• Actual live radio streaming?

Hi there,
    I'm from Brazil and already subscribed for a month in order to be able to listen to live radio. I want to listen to Kroq, not the songs related to it, the actual live radio... isn't that possible? Can't seem to find the option for that
    Thks!

• dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2012, 21:54
  • Thks for the reply, but I've been there before posting here. The term 'radio' is confusing through all last.fm, although now I can understand it, and it doesn't actually mean 'radio'.
    I guess the answer to my question then is 'no, there's no real live radio streaming'. If so, the announce on the subscribe page of 'Unlimited radio streaming' is a tricky one.

• Hi fabiohaag,

What we mean by 'Radio' on Last.fm is a personalised playlist generated on-the-fly by our algorithms, based on your unique listening habits; not traditional broadcast radio, which uses preselected playlists based on a station's music policy.

If you want to listen to Kroq, presumably you could do so via their website: http://kroq.radio.com/

Is it Christmas yet?
    http://www.last.fm/christmas
    • dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 14:38
    fabiohaag said:
    Thks for the reply, but I've been there before posting here. The term 'radio' is confusing through all last.fm, although now I can understand it, and it doesn't actually mean 'radio'.
    I guess the answer to my question then is 'no, there's no real live radio streaming'. If so, the announce on the subscribe page of 'Unlimited radio streaming' is a tricky one.

but there is radio streaming. the fact you don't want to call it radio doesn't change that fact.

Definition of radio

• Hey Maddieman,
    Thks for this, your comment clears everything. Re listening live to Kroq on their website, I can't because of my region. It says it's not available and points our Last.FM as an alternative...

Dankine,
    I'm afraid you didn't understood me. I obviously know what radio means, my point is that there is no actual LIVE radio option on Last.FM – at least not that I could find.

Cheers!

• dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2012, 09:23
    no, but they never said there was.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.