Forum » Web Site Support

Song scrobbles, but won't show up in library for specific artist.

• Untrve sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2012, 07:20

Song scrobbles, but won't show up in library for specific artist.

This is a problem that's effecting everyone.

The song Witch Hunt by D△RK CLO△K is not showing up in anyone's played tracks. The song counts towards your overall playcount, but it doesn't count towards your playcount for said artist and it won't show up in the library for said artist either.

It's possible to favorite the track, and upon viewing the track page, it even has a "top listeners" section, yet no one has it in library and it has no plays or anything.

• Cordett sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2012, 07:28

confirming problem

Never encountered this before with other songs but here it's definitely an issue and (lol sorta randum) but my OCD kicks xD in and I can hardly listen to the album anymore cuz the last song wont scrobble!! :0 lol its sort of a 'first world problem' i guess but some peoples lives depend on the scrobble of a song! esp when its from my BFF's first music album :P

http://i.imgur.com/b9UkJ.jpg here is a screenshot of what i mean lol tks last fm staff if you can fix this! :3c~

• We can replicate this issue, so we're going to take a look. It might be some lag in our database as this seems to be a new album.

• Untrve sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 apr 2012, 07:27
    Alright, hopefully it gets fixed.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.