Forum » Web Site Support

Discover Last.fm: Songs are not scrobbled?

• Mop66 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 9 apr 2012, 09:09

Discover Last.fm: Songs are not scrobbled?

I just used Discover Last.fm for the first time but the songs I listen to are not scrobbled. Is this correct? Could not find any hint using the search function. I am logged in, just for the record.

• Re: Discover Last.fm: Songs are not scrobbled?

Mop66 said:
    Is this correct?
    No it's not, it should really scrobble. Which browser and OS are you using?

• Mop66 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 9 apr 2012, 21:09
    Safari on iOS 5 with the new iPad.

• Mop66 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 9 apr 2012, 21:09
    duoble post

• We've tested this on an iPad here and we cannot replicate this issue. Does loving a track on www.last.fm/discover add it to your loved tracks?

• Mop66 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 10 apr 2012, 21:34
    Yes, it loving tracks works. But scrobbling does not. I just heard again some songs that are not displayed. The are displayed as "listens to" while playing in my recent tracks but not added afterwards.

• Mop66 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 11 apr 2012, 10:54
    I tried now with FF 11.0 on Win7 as well as on iOS on the iPhone 3GS and there the tracks do get scrobbeld. So the issue seems to be related to the iOS/Safari/new IPad config.

• Lgerd sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2012, 18:30
    I've tried it several times with latest Chrome on Win7, and scrobbling is not working. Thought it was meant to be this (lousy) way. Loving a track does work.

• Mop66 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 12 apr 2012, 05:11
    At least I am not the only only one ... always feel stupid when something like this happens only to me.

• Lgerd sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2012, 20:47
    I suppose they really should have put a "scrobble on/off" button, because there are people, who whine that scrobbling is working all the time and messing with their library.

• Mop66 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 18 apr 2012, 07:28
    Is there any resolution for it?

• Mop66 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 22 apr 2012, 07:40
    Bump

• Mop66 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 22 apr 2012, 07:40
    Bump

• Mop66 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 2 maj 2012, 11:44
    Any progress/insight why it is not working?

• We can't reproduce this issue here in the office, unfortunately if we cannot reproduce it'll be impossible to debug.

Are you running any other apps in the background? Do you get the same problem over wifi and 3g?

• Lgerd sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 09:54
    Knapster01, I suppose you have tried other browsers? It also didn't work for me with Firefox, should I be using some specific browser? The only app was last.fm scrobbler, I doubt it has anything to do with music played via Chrome.
    I was using Ethernet connection, but it's the same with WiFi, too.

• Mop66 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 8 maj 2012, 08:02
    Just running Safari. I use WLAN, no 3G.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.