Forum » Web Site Support

Problems with Inbox

• dany_45 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 mar 2012, 07:59

Problems with Inbox

For a moment I can not open my mailbox and I have messages (8!) what do I do?
    that, related to the problem of radio stations that do not open, the navigation from one page to another slowed sharply, it starts to do well ... I feel that my money-bag does not open up more for Last in a short time if this continues!

An answer please :)

P.S. :Je suis française et je trouve un peu fort qu'on m'oblige à laisser un message en anglais !!! ce sont mes € que vous acceptez, pas mes £ !!! alors laissez les Français s'exprimer dans leur langue sur le forum français !!
    Si vous souhaitez lire mon message, faites comme moi utilisez google translation.

• Do you get any error messages? Can you let us know what browser/OS you are using?

Please ensure you have javascript enabled, and you are using the latest version of the Flash player.

• dany_45 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 mar 2012, 14:00
    Thank you for the quick response.
    My OS is Google Chrome. Javascript is enabled.
    Flasplayer is up to date since I use Google Chrome.
    I hope you can solve ALL these problems
    if not I leave Last Fm.

• We're unable to reproduce the issue with your Inbox here on Firefox or Chrome, is this still a problem?

Regarding your problem with radio stations, is it a problem with a specific station or all stations? Do you get a Not Enough Content error?

• dankine sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 mar 2012, 14:53
    haha threats

• dany_45 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 mar 2012, 08:22
    I uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome I was able to get the opening of the box, but it takes more than 3 minutes! this is not normal ...

The site navigation is still too long ..

All radio stations do not open, I'm not the only elsewhere, see the forum in French. The message "oops .... radio station does not start .. etc. .. etc. .." is known to all here! Last Fm without radios, it is useless! it would be time to look seriously at the problem.

Thank you in advance.

PS : si la traduction est mauvaise, voir google translator !!!

• Thanks for replying, your radio seems to work fine when tested here in Chrome. Do you get the same problem listening via the client?

• dany_45 sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 mar 2012, 09:06
    Hello!
    No, the radio does not always open! nor with google chrome or firefox!
    By cons, the scrobller Last Fm works very well! Fortunately, if not my account does not serve me much.
    The inbox opens but with at least 3 minutes of waiting!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.