Forum » Web Site Support

Knowing who is a subscriber

• Viktor_V sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2012, 10:03

Knowing who is a subscriber

Hello,

while visiting someones profile, how can you tell if they are subscribers or a not?
    Thanks.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2012, 10:07
    look for a small black icon on their avatars (top left corner).
    Also it clearly says subscriber as well.

• Viktor_V sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2012, 10:54
    Thank you for your answer, I knew that already, but I know of some subscribers
    who do not have a black icon and "subscriber" written. Just an ordinary profile. And it's 100% percent they are subscribers. Is it possible to tweak the settings so you can be a hidden subscriber?

• Viktor_V said:
    Thank you for your answer, I knew that already, but I know of some subscribers
    who do not have a black icon and "subscriber" written. Just an ordinary profile. And it's 100% percent they are subscribers. Is it possible to tweak the settings so you can be a hidden subscriber?
    No, that's not possible. All subscribers have a black icon and if they don't have it then they're not one.

• Viktor_V sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2012, 11:28
    OK guys, thanks. But is there any other way to know visitors to your profile then?
    Because a couple of people without black icon and "subscriber" definetly knew when I or other people visited their profile.

• Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    Redigerad av Ziomek2000 den 10 mar 2012, 21:45
  • Double post.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • On the upper right hand side of your user page you will see this:

Recent Visitors

Milesatu

1 hour ago
    hea***

yesterday afternoon
    OjikkN

yesterday morning
    Va*****

Saturday evening
    Ke*****

Saturday afternoon
    ho******

It shows who has visited my user page and when.
    http://www.last.fm/user/Viktor_V
    should show that I just visited your page when you view it.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.