Forum » Web Site Support

Image uploads not possible

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2012, 05:50
    JTLDN said:
    nothing happens when i go through the usual process to upload images on any browser.

• big_dork sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2012, 12:28

• We're still trying to fix this, it should be back soon.

• JernIov sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2012, 15:21
    *Nervously waiting*

• Akayz7 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2012, 16:58
    Knapster01 said:
    We're still trying to fix this, it should be back soon.

yeah but why did that moderator upload a terrible quality album cover then give it +5?

Once the uploader is fixed the album cover I upload won't show up.

• g0aten sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2012, 19:15

Unable to upload Profile Picture

Yep me too...says try again within a few minutes but I've tried around 10 times during the past 2 weeks

• http://status.last.fm/
    We are currently experiencing with uploading of user content. We apologise for any inconvenience, and expect to have this issue resolved shortly.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Okay, I can't upload a profile picture. I go to the settings and click "Choose File," then selected one. Next to the generic white and grey image it looked like the picture I chose was selected, but when I click save, it stays the same. I tried editing the image on the Mypictr thing, and it still won't work.. help? It looks like the latest post about image uploading was three months ago, so this should be working by now, right?

• having this problem right now as well.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 23:45
    The problem is back again!

• yep

• GAH, what is this? The site has been a hot mess tonight. Same problem. =(

• In fact, the voting is messed up. Loading the images is messed up. I'm still getting database errors...it's all gone stupid.

• I'm having the same problems trying to upload album images. hopefully this gets fixed soon.

• This should be fixed, i've managed to upload avatars, album art, and artist images without issue.

• Thanks, i'll give it a try myself.

ETA: Yup, all good. =)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.